GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'LL JUST KNOW

I'LL JUST KNOW


I can imagine having a whole new standard to live by when I see God face to face.  I will just know...like those little guilty kids, who when the adults show up...all of a sudden just amazingly "know" how to behave. 

I think I will have a sense of things that are beyond my reach now due to the scarring that comes from dwelling on this Earth.  The knowledge will be there.  I will just know when we are close to crossing the boundaries. 

More than that, His aura of love will be so strong that there will be no desire to be anything outside of who He is...perfect love.  It will just be so desirable and so contagious that with no questions or instructions needed, swallowed up in His goodness... I'll just know.

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.  I John 3:2


3 comments:

Vern said...

You are doing good, here. Keep up the work and one day you will know why you chose to step out in faith. Wobbley or not. You'll get stronger each day you use your legs!!

Linda said...

I sometimes try to imagine what it will be like to one day be like Him. This is really good Christie.

redeemed-insandouts.blogspot.com said...

I can't wait either! I want to embrace all that there is in my life TODAY, yet I do long for the day when I will get to truly know Him as He truly is... without the interference all of my faulty earthly filters that have accumulated over the years.