GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I CAN'T CONTAIN IT

Psalm 136:1-4  

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.  His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the God of gods.  His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever.
to him who alone does great wonders, His love endures forever.


I dare you to read the whole chapter of Psalm 136 out loud with out exploding!

My emotions can bubble nearly spilling over the brim... this happens with many different stimuli.  Some of them negative and some of them positive, but when I think about the Lord and his love toward me, then "my cup runneth over" for joy!  No matter what, he is worthy to be honored and lifted up on the Earth!



1 comment:

Linda said...

I absolutely agree Christie. Beautifully said (and great picture!).
P.S. My Mom was wondering if you would mind giving her your phone number. She wants to talk to you about Elizabeth. Thanks so much!