GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

QUEST



Thanks for your comments.  I appreciate the feedback.  I am getting my wobbly writing legs going here and one day I will write my first mediocre book. 

I read from another blogger who does gets published that I need to write my first bad book, then put it down for a while, come back and rewrite and edit about ten times before showing it to anyone... then show it and listen to the critique: learn from it.  Then write a better second book.

Now, I just am pondering, brain-storming, making notes, writing blogs, and as soon as I clean out my classroom I will begin in earnest to search for a story that is waiting to be told.

1 comment:

Vern said...

Waiting, with much anticipation, until you get that classroom cleaned out. Let your light shine. You wear your heart well.