GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Whaduya

Whaduya do? 

---When you hear many voices calling for you and needing you and you need some time to recharge without that guilty feeling?  I have learned the hard way that putting myself last all the time has taken its toll.  I know that I cannot love others as myself if I don't take time to love myself.

---One thing I need that does not cost money is time alone.  I relish time when I can explore ideas, learn new things, reach out in words to write my children, friends, to express my heart towards God.  I feel free and like I am being my true self.

---Other times I am so energized by being near the ones I love.  I love to have time alone with my hubby, or one on one time with one of my kids, sister, or parents.  I also love the house popping full of people.  My husband and I get energized with the love pouring through the house as little ones totter, bigger ones whoop it up, going for walks to get out for a bit with grandchildren in tow as I listen to their cheerful chatter.

---Exhuberant worship is another arena of freedom and flying high in my spirit.  I love to move and be moved.  I am awed at such a being that is so full of pure love and I desire to be more like Him everyday.  I have so much to learn.  I am eager to be with Him and I want Him to ooze out of my life, my pores, my mouth, my actions, my every thought...first and last...I want to please my Lord and I cannot wait to see Him clearly face to face.  For now, I must love my neighbor as myself, so here I go!
First I will soak up love from Him alone in my closet, and then I will pour it out on mankind nearby.

Ready, set, go!
Post a Comment