GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Sunday, March 6, 2011

TWINGES

TWINGES

I feel a tingling in my spirit
Dancing seems to take me for a spin
Music abounds floating through the atmosphere
Singing wants to explode from my heart
Words cannot express the joy.

What is this erupting?
Singing in faith filled worship, tears flow.
Magnificent tales of faithful ones past and present
Stir my soul and challenge me to greater heights
Words cannot express the love.

Throbbing heart in excitement
Electric, a flow of radiating sensations
Up and down and all around His presence near
Warmth that pervades my very being
Words cannot express His presence.

What wondrous love is this?
How can He look upon so tiny a life as mine,
With so vast a universe in splendor before Him?
How great a love so undeserved. How great my father in Heaven.
Love unconditional except that I say yes and surrender
Words cannot express belonging.

No comments: